Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weiner Pops & Vag Cakes



So I warned that my next blog post should be viewed with caution...and I reiterate:

***If you are easily offended by food resembling sexual organs, you may want to close this particular post and check back in a week or so for less x-rated material.***

And speaking of checking back for the next post, I have been a naughty little blogger. I have not blogged for over a month! That kind of behavior deserves a spanking! Sorry, just preparing for the photos to come.

I crafted these little weiners for my friend's bachelorette party a few weeks ago. We tried to be classy. We started at the spa at Blue Mountain moving from hot tub to steam room to cool pool to hammock and repeat. But alas, the first word I'd use to describe this group would not be classy. And when we got back to the house, we filled up the party pump with Sangria, loaded up the stereo with some retro ridiculousness and took a series of photos with these penis pops that we all vowed would never see the light of day.

Here are the ones that I CAN show you...















And here's a shot of the cute little bride to be enjoying a tiny dick on a stick...yes we came up with far too many names for them.


You'd think that would be enough for one weekend...but NO, not the Sassy Lamb. Why stop with penis pops when there are vag-cakes to be made?

These were for the previous night at my friend's cottage...we had a good giggle while chowing down on them...

So if you have a bachelorette party coming up and you think your friends would enjoy an x-rated treat, then put in an order and feel free to send this on to your friends.

Till next time!
The Sassy Lamb


No comments:

Post a Comment